I got this heart-shaped wire wreath form from Dollar Tree and had the idea to make a Farmhouse Wood Bead Wreath with it.
I think this is my absolute favorite DIY so far. I love how this wood bead wreath turned out and can't wait to put it on my front door.
The hardest part to this project is Step 1. Removing the wire and cutting it so you can add the beads. Once I finished that it was so simple. And the best part is I have 2 more hearts to use!
Step 1. After several attempts to cut the wire using wire cutters I decided to use my Dremel Tool to cut the smallest heart out of the wreath form. I also used it to remove the burs and to cut the heart at the top so I could put the beads on the wire.
Step 2. I tried several different combos of beads before I found the combo that worked amazingly for this wreath. I used 3 different size beads and it worked out perfectly.
Step 3. Attach hanger. I used a burlap ribbon and attached it so the wreath could be hung.
Step 4. Decorate your wreath with ribbon and florals that match your decor. I used neutral so I could keep the wreath up year round.
WATCH THE VIDEO FOR THE FULL TUTORIAL
Dollar Tree Items Used:
- Valentine's Day Heart Wire Wreath
Other Items Used:
- 16mm, 20mm, 25mm Wood Beads -
- Faux Lambs Ear
*As an Affiliate, we may earn a small commission when you purchase thru our link at no extra cost to you.*
Join me on HomeTalk for step-by-step instructions.
I love how this wreath turn out and the best part is it can be used year around not just for Valentine's Day!
Products I Recommend and Use:
- Sola Wood Flowers - https://rebrand.ly/WoodFlowers
- Monvict Hot Glue Gun - https://rebrand.ly/Monvict-Hot-Glue-Gun
- Tack Light Hot Air Gun - https://rebrand.ly/TackLife-AMZ
- Duck Clear Shelf Liner - https://rebrand.ly/Clear-Duck-Liner
- Design Bundles Cut Files & Bundles - https://rebrand.ly/Design-Bundles
Most Popular DIY Video Tutorials
- How to Make Chalk Paint with Baking Soda https://youtu.be/BIMKIYbKdYw
- Easiest Gnome Tutorial https://youtu.be/GfzdXlEjM4o
- Wood Beaded Garland https://youtu.be/OX3KTQT8OeM
- 18 Dollar Tree Christmas Decor DIY's https://youtu.be/FBKChFuekY8
- How to Make Mini Wood Stack Books for a Tiered Tray https://youtu.be/RR4H5q3DvzU
Join my community to get FREE Printables and Special Deals only for my subscribers.
My Disclaimer: All of the video footage, photos, and designs are created by me and are owned by Designs By Gaddis. You may only use the video footage, photos, and designs with my permission. My content is mine, and it is protected. I am not sponsored or paid by any product companies or tools shown in these videos unless otherwise mentioned. I have full rights and control of the content.
Copyright @ Designs By Gaddis 2020. Any reproduction or illegal distribution of the content in any form will result in immediate action against the person concerned.