I am so over winter and ready for Spring. Who else agrees NO MORE WINTER?
Today I will be making 2 Tiered Tray topiaries and a tier tray bucket of blooms. Both of these DIYs are simple and fun. And they will add a little character to your Spring Tiered Trays.
Join me on HomeTalk for step-by-step instructions.
To create the topiaries for a tier tray.
- I used black, different shades of gray, and brown crafters paint to make the bucket look rusted and old.
- I used a sponge, dipped it into the paint, dabbed off the excess, and dabbed it onto the white bucket.
- This was a messy step and I had paint all over my hands. If you want to keep paint off your hands I would recommend using gloves on this step.
- I used 2 skewers and stained them using Americana Antiquing wax.
- I used a dark green paint and a stencil brush to paint 2 small round styrofoam balls.
- I used my hot glue gun and some green moss.
- I applied the glue to the green ball and then dipped the ball into the moss and rolled it around until the entire ball was covered with moss.
- I cut another styrofoam ball and cut it in half.
- I placed half of the styrofoam ball into each bucket and inserted the skewer into them.
- I added Spanish Moss to the bottom of each pot to cover the styrofoam ball.
To create the Bucket of Blooms
- I used another small white bucket. I glued twine to the bottom and continued wrapping the bucket until I was at the first line of the bucket.
- I cut another styrofoam ball in half and placed it in the bottom of the bucket.
- I love these white and purple Lilac picks, so I cut them down to size and insert the end into the styrofoam. I also added Spanish Moss to cover up the styrofoam ball.
These topiaries and the bucket of blooms look amazing on my Spring tiered tray.
Supplies for this project.
Dollar Tree Items Used:
- Little White Buckets
- Floral Picks
- Small Round Foam Balls
Other Items Used:
- Americana Antiquing
- Wax Different Paints
Products I Recommend and Use on a Regular Basis:
*As an Affiliate, we may earn a small commission when you purchase thru our link at no extra cost to you.*
Most Popular DIY Videos on YouTube
- How to Make Chalk Paint with Baking Soda
- Easiest Gnome Tutorial
- Wood Beaded Garland
- 18 Dollar Tree Christmas Decor DIY's
- How to Make Mini Wood Stack Books for a Tiered Tray
to get FREE Printables and Special Deals only for my subscribers.
My Disclaimer: All of the video footage, photos, and designs are created by me and are owned by Designs By Gaddis. You may only use the video footage, photos, and designs with my permission. My content is mine and it is protected. I am not sponsored or paid by any of the product companies or tools shown in these videos unless otherwise mentioned. I have full rights and control of the content.
Copyright @ Designs By Gaddis 2020. Any reproduction or illegal distribution of the content in any form will result in immediate action against the person concerned.