Hi Y'all, Happy Saturday!
Let's do a little crafting today!
I have a fun little project using 3 old picture frames and some leftover fabric!
So who's ready to do some crafting? 🖐
I hope you like this video and find some inspiration to go and do something fun in your home too! In today's video, we will be creating a farmhouse style distressed frameset with fabric inserts. These frames will look amazing in almost any decor.
This is one of my favorite DIYs. Add a touch of farmhouse style to any room in your home with these simple to make and beautiful to look at distressed frames. I created a unique look by using different floral print fabrics. You can use these frames to display family pictures or as a design element in your home.
- Frames - Any size will work.
- White Acrylic or Chalk Paint - You can use whatever color matches your decor.
- Sandpaper - Fine grit is best.
- Photos or Fabric.
You can find supplies these supplies on Amazon.
- Picture Frames - 8x10, 5x7, 4x6 - https://amzn.to/3j2frVZ
- Floral Print Fabrics - https://amzn.to/2Wgejoc
- White Acrylic Paint - https://amzn.to/32e5u1Z
***This site may contain affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links with NO COST to you.***