1.25" Button Badge Maker with 1000 Aluminum Frame Button Parts and Circle Cutter
This 1.25" button maker machine is perfect for making your own DIY pinback badges.
You can make any kind of buttons with this easy-to-use machine. The design of the 'positive stop' ensures upper and lower die alignment. The cushioned hand grip is user-friendly and requires only a little force to make a button, making the machine very easy to operate.
With this badge making machine, you can transfer your personal pictures into the popular badges, making personalized badges which is an amazingly unique and fashionable ornament and gift.
- Material: Metal body + plastic baseplate
- Height: 20.27"
- Base Size: 6.22" x 11.33"
- Handle Length: 11.81"
- Button Quantity: 1000
- Speed: 200-300 buttons per hour
- Paper characteristics: 100g/m2---157g/m2 (Coated paper or Color ink-jet paper)
- Finished Badge Diameter: 1.25"
- Paper Diameter/Pvc Film Diameter: 1.73"
- Easy to carry and operate
- Customize buttons to match your garments and home decor projects
How to Operate
- Prepare pictures - Print out the pictures on normal paper. - Cut the picture to the proper size, the size of the picture should be the same as the transparent film.
- Set molds - Set the bottom mold on the machine. - Set the top mold.
- Make badges - Put the badge metal cover into the top cover mold. - Put the picture on the cover. - Then put the transparent film on the picture, press the badge making machine. - Add pin on the bottom cover and put it into the cover mold. - Move back the mold base to the cover mold, press the badge making machine