Valentines Day is such a special day for all the lovers out there!
I wanted to create a mug for Valentine's Day. I found this with and pink trimmed mug a Dollar Tree a while back and thought it would be perfect for this Valentine's Day DIY and Cricut Tutorial.
This Valentines Day DIY costs only $1 and is pretty simple to do.
- Create Your Cut File in Design Space.
- Watch the Video Tutorial for an in-depth tutorial. In the video, I will show you step-by-step how I created the cut file, and where I found my font. And a few other helpful tips and tricks.
If you don't have a cutting machine, get your pre-cut vinyl HERE.
- Apply Vinyl to Mug.
- Watch the Video Tutorial to See How I Did This.
WATCH VIDEO FOR FULL TUTORIAL
Join me on HomeTalk for step-by-step instructions for all my videos.
Dollar Tree Items Used:
Other Items Used:
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Permanent Vinyl https://rebrand.ly/Oracle-AMZ
- If you don't have a cutting machine and want to make this Valentines Be Mine Mug I offer the Pre-cut vinyl in my store
*As an Affiliate, we may earn a small commission when you purchase thru our link at no extra cost to you.*
***Most Popular DIY Videos & Tutorials
- How to Make Chalk Paint with Baking Soda
- Easiest Gnome Tutorial
- Wood Beaded Garland
- 18 Dollar Tree Christmas Decor DIY's
- How to Make Mini Wood Stack Books for a Tiered Tray
to get FREE Printables and Special Deals only for my subscribers:
My Disclaimer: All of the video footage, photos, and designs are created by me and are owned by Designs By Gaddis. You may only use the video footage, photos, and designs with my permission. My content is mine and it is protected. I am not sponsored or paid by any of the product companies or tools shown in these videos unless otherwise mentioned. I have full rights and control of the content.
Copyright @ Designs By Gaddis 2020. Any reproduction or illegal distribution of the content in any form will result in immediate action against the person concerned.