I came up with this idea after seeing a similar bathroom sign on Pinterest. I just put my own spin on it.
- Create the design using Design Space.
- Watch the video for the full step-by-step tutorial for this project.
- If you don't have a cutting machine and are interested in making this for your kid's bathroom CLICK HERE.
- Cut and weed the vinyl cut out.
- Apply the transfer paper.
- Apply the vinyl design to your wood.
- Apply heat to the vinyl.
- I use my iron to help secure the vinyl and to help melt the vinyl into the cracks and crevices of the wood giving the vinyl more of a painted look.
- I do this with all my wood and vinyl projects.
- Apply Mod Podge to the design to seal it and give it a finished look.
I think this little kid's bathroom sign is adorable.
Watch the Video for the Full Tutorial
JOIN MY COMMUNITY to get FREE Printables and Special Deals only for my subscribers.
My Disclaimer: All of the video footage, photos, and designs are created by me and are owned by Designs By Gaddis. You may only use the video footage, photos, and designs with my permission. My content is mine and it is protected. I am not sponsored or paid by any of the product companies or tools shown in these videos unless otherwise mentioned. I have full rights and control of the content.
Copyright @ Designs By Gaddis 2020. Any reproduction or illegal distribution of the content in any form will result in immediate action against the person concerned.