I just love the little touch of farmhouse decor you can add to your home with a simple wood Beaded Garland.
In this video, I will be showing you how I made this black, gray, and white beaded garland for my home. It measures approximately 12" and is perfect to be displayed on a table or shelf.
Farmhouse beaded garland is actually pretty simple to make even a beginner can do it.
- Paint wood tag.
- I painted my tag using gray chalk paint and then ivory chalk paint.
- Cut, weed, and transfer design.
- If you are interested in this design CLICK HERE.
- Paint wood beads.
- I used 16mm and 14mm wood beads.
- I painted half of the 16mm with gray chalk paint.
- I painted the other half of the 16mm with black acrylic paint.
- I painted all the 14mm beads with ivory chalk paint.
- String beads.
- The pattern I used: black, white, gray, white, and then repeated until I was out of beads.
- Attach tag to the garland.
- Create and attach the tassel to the garland.
If you are interested in purchasing the completed garland CLICK HERE.
JOIN MY COMMUNITY to get FREE Printables and Special Deals only for my subscribers:
My Disclaimer: All of the video footage, photos, and designs are created by me and are owned by Designs By Gaddis. You may only use the video footage, photos, and designs with my permission. My content is mine and it is protected. I am not sponsored or paid by any of the product companies or tools shown in these videos unless otherwise mentioned. I have full rights and control of the content.
Copyright @ Designs By Gaddis 2020. Any reproduction or illegal distribution of the content in any form will result in immediate action against the person concerned.