I this cute no-sew pillow using this fabric from Walmart.
- First I cut it down to size and then turned it inside-out.
- I placed hot glue down both sides and let it dry.
- I then turned the pillow right side-out and stuffed it with stuffing out of my stash.
- I placed a line of hot glue across the top of the pillow and rolled it over.
- I then ran a line of glue down the opening that was left.
And look at the adorable pillow for my bench.
WATCH THE VIDEO FOR THE FULL TUTORIAL
Join my community for access to free printables, cut files, and special discounts for subscribers only.
My Disclaimer: All of the video footage, photos, and designs are created by me and are owned by Designs By Gaddis. You may only use the video footage, photos, and designs with my permission. My content is mine and it is protected. I am not sponsored or paid by any of the product companies or tools shown in these videos unless otherwise mentioned. I have full rights and control of the content.
Copyright @ Designs By Gaddis 2021. Any reproduction or illegal distribution of the content in any form will result in immediate action against the person concerned.