I just love the way wood bead garland adds a farmhouse touch to a home.
Today, I am working on this Oh Deer wood bead garland for Christmas. This is a super easy project and can easily be incorporated into any decor.
All you need is some wood beads, paint, wire or string, and ribbon to create a wood bead garland that you can use year-round or at Christmas time.
- I used some red wood beads that were leftover from another project I did earlier this year.
- I used a piece of wire from a wired ribbon and strung the beads onto it. I alternated the colors as I went down the wire.
- I strung the beads to my desired length.
- The beads I used were 8 mm.
Step 2. Create Your Tassel.
- I created the tassel using scrap pieces of ribbon from other projects and layered them.
- I then took a piece of twine and tied the ribbons in the middle.
- I used another piece of twine and tied it around the top of the tassel.
Making tassels are not that hard, I will be making a step-by-step video on this soon.
Step 3. Apply Vinyl to Tag.
- I found this cut file in a bundle I purchased from Design Bundles.
- I cut it out using my Cricut Explore Air 2.
- And applied it to the tag using transfer paper.
- I left the tag its natural color instead of painting it.
Step 4. Attach the Tassel.
- I attached the tassel by tieing it around the wire and then using hot glue to secure it.
Step 5. Attach Tag.
- I used a piece of twine and attached the tag to the garland with it.
Watch the Video for the Full Tutorial.
Join my community to get FREE Printables and Special Deals only for my subscribers:
My Disclaimer: All of the video footage, photos, and designs are created by me and are owned by Designs By Gaddis. You may only use the video footage, photos, and designs with my permission. My content is mine, and it is protected. I am not sponsored or paid by any of the product companies or tools shown in these videos unless otherwise mentioned. I have full rights and control of the content.
Copyright @ Designs By Gaddis 2020. Any reproduction or illegal distribution of the content in any form will result in immediate action against the person concerned.