Red Truck Christmas Wreath DIY.
This will be the first Christmas Wreath I have ever made. I have been watching wreath DIY videos and decided I would go ahead and give it a try. I decided to use a smaller wreath form for my first ever Christmas Wreath.
We will see how it goes before I progress to a larger Christmas Wreath.
Step 1. Cut Ribbon.
- I cut all the ribbon at 8" long for the wreath.
Step 2. Tie Ribbon onto Wire Wreath Form.
- I used a macrame knot to attach the ribbon to the form.
- I folded the ribbon in half.
- Put the loop thru the wire form.
- Pulled the tail of the ribbon thru the loop.
- Pulled tight.
Step 3. Attach Red Truck.
- I used this Red Truck I got from Dollar General in the middle.
- I want the truck to stick out a little so I glued 3 wood beads to the back of the truck and then glued the truck to the wreath.
Step 4. Attach Hanger at Top (Optional).
- I wanted the wreath to hang from a ribbon so I looped some wired ribbon and glued it to the middle row of the form.
I just love the way my first wreath turned out. It is actually better than I thought it would be.
to get FREE Printables and Special Deals only for my subscribers.
My Disclaimer: All of the video footage, photos, and designs are created by me and are owned by Designs By Gaddis. You may only use the video footage, photos, and designs with my permission. My content is mine and it is protected. I am not sponsored or paid by any of the product companies or tools shown in these videos unless otherwise mentioned. I have full rights and control of the content.
Copyright @ Designs By Gaddis 2020. Any reproduction or illegal distribution of the content in any form will result in immediate action against the person concerned.