I have always loved making Wood Signs.
This video is going to show you how I made this Wood Christmas Sign using wood from Hobby Lobby. I like using this wood from Hobby Lobby because it is lightweight and easy to work with.
I used a Christmas Tree cut file I found on Design Bundles to create this cute wood Christmas sign.
Step 1. Attach Boards.
- Attack 3 boards together. - I used E6000 to attach the boards. You can use hot glue or wood glue also.
Step 2 & 3. Sand & Paint.
- Sand wood for a smooth surface. The wood I used was extremely rough so I actually applied sheet rock mud to it and let it dry before sanding.
- Paint wood with acrylic, chalk, or spray paint in the color of your choice.
Step 4. Stain or Paint the Top & Bottom Frame.
- Stain or paint the top and bottom pieces.
- I used antiquing wax. You can use stain or paint of your choice.
Step 5. Attach Top and Bottom Frame.
- I used a ruler to mark the middle of the boards.
- I then used hot glue to attach the frame.
Step 6. Apply Vinyl.
- I used my Cricut to cut out a cute file I purchased from Design Bundles.
- I centered everything up and applied to the sign.
Step 7. Seal Wood.
- I used Mod Podge to seal the sign.
Sign 8. Apply Hanger.
- I used natural nautical rope from Dollar Tree and hot glued it to the back of the sign.
Join my community to get FREE Printables and Special Deals only for my subscribers.
My Disclaimer: All of the video footage, photos, and designs are created by me and are owned by Designs By Gaddis. You may only use the video footage, photos, and designs with my permission. My content is mine and it is protected. I am not sponsored or paid by any of the product companies or tools shown in these videos unless otherwise mentioned. I have full rights and control of the content.
Copyright @ Designs By Gaddis 2020. Any reproduction or illegal distribution of the content in any form will result in immediate action against the person concerned.